Friday, January 06, 2006

Branching Out

Who would have thought it? Now I have two blogs. From having none in June 2005 to a regular blogger with 2 blogs in January 2006! Why? I have no idea maybe because I have delusions of grandeur of being a writer. My subconscious must have loved the idea of my ramblings being read by other people. Anyway since I read so much (in fact my mother has banned me from taking any books home when I go home for holidays) & watch as many movies as can, I thought it would be better to have a dedicated place to write my thoughts about them. Hence http://not-a-review.blogspot.com .

There I intend to write about the books I have read & liked in the past & about books I currently reading. And about Movies & Games too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Website Design
Website Design