Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Trough, after a peak

I'm not happy. Not depressed, but not in a good spirit either. Last few weeks were very good. Everything was moving smoothly & now....... That's the problem, it not bad, but it doesn't feel right. She is not in good terms with me (an argument gone sore). And it was for something as insignificant as a political meeting. Aaaahhhhhhhhhh! She don't like politics & I kind of more politically aware. And I stopped on my way from work to watch a political meeting held in faour of one of the presidential candidates & she thinks its bullocks. I should not have argued, since it was not a one either one of us going to win. Hindsight, what a useless thing.

And Sri Lankan team has gone & got thrashed by Indian's by a huge margin! To think that I stayed home to watch it! Infuriating! Anyway just glad that I didn't get a day off solely to watch the match. Went for a job interview in the morining & I think I did ok. Since my former boss is there it should workout.

Anyway wish this unhappiness would go away as soon as possible.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joker said...

and i didnt get the time to watch it... i folowed it online....
All the best with the new job... hope you get it.

October 27, 2005 7:15 PM  
Blogger Joker said...

hey hows you.. hope you are alright!

October 30, 2005 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Website Design
Website Design